The Day of Atonement (Yom – Kippur) 2017 program:
Start:September 29, 2017 1:00 pm
End:September 30, 2017 11:00 pm
The greatest and holiest day on God’s calendar known as the day of Atonement (Yom Kippur)in Hebrew, will start on the 29th evening, in the month of September according to the Gregorian calendar.
This is the day when God purifies the human souls from all uncleanness:
The day of Atonement is the day when we fast 25 hours (with out food or water)
This is a day when God does His final Judgements over the entire earth
Yom Kippur The Day of Atonement explained below
The Day of Atonement; what is it all about?
- The meaning of Yom Kippur – The Great Sabbath of Sabbaths – Short history class about The Day of Atonement
- Collaborative with teachers and peers, unlimited by proximity
- Agile and supportive when I need extra help
- Challenging but achievable, with opportunities to become expert in an area of interest
- Available to me as much as it is to every other student